Monday, January 26, 2009

Ryker is a super star

Ryker is the most sought after person in our house. Everyone wants him, he's like a live baby doll to the girls. The girls take turns playing and helping with him. It is a good thing he is so easy going.


I turned my back for a minute and poor Ryker
got a serious makeover. The first of many, I am
sure, in years to come.



Kenzie loves to climb into his crib and
play with him. He loves it.




Rock Stars!



Macie just wanted to feed him. He was
a mess, but she got most of it in.




Karli and Madison love to play with
him.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im starting to see Rich more in Ryker! He is so cute! Love you guys!

Karen said...

I love the make-over!!! That's when you don't know if you should laugh or get mad. That is so funny!!!

BrittanyW said...

Jessica your kids are so cute! Your little Ryker's makeover reminds me of how I look when I get my eyebrows waxed. Hope you are doing well. Darling family.

Heather M said...

Oh my gosh that is hillarious. What a wild makeover. I think Ryker looks so much like Rich...probably more than Rich did in his own baby pictures.