Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Soccer Girl


In the Fall, as a very last minute idea, I signed Kenzie up for Soccer. She had been asking me since the Spring. Well it was a great idea, because we discovered that she loved it and it turns out she is pretty good at it. I know they are only 4 years old, but she was on that ball every second it was in play. She especially loved to score and did it often. At the end of the season, the coach said to her, "when you make it to the World Cup, I will be there". She had no idea what he said, but I thought it was cute. It's funny because ever since she was in soccer, if she sees someone on T.V running she will say, "I can run faster". She is probably right, that girl can book it. She has a lot of confidence that I hope she will keep forever.











No comments: