Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy to be 5!

Mackenzie was so happy to turn 5. She just couldn't wait. She is such a sweet girl and she is definitely my fire ball. She is a very spirited girl and I love her for that. She has so many talents and so much energy, it will be fun to see what this girl will be. I know Heavenly Father has a plan for her and it will be great. I am so proud to be her mom. She makes me laugh, she teaches me patience and keeps me on my toes. I love her smile, her competitive nature and her willingness to help me in anyway, most of the time. She is such a blessing to our family. We love you Mackenzie Lynn!
Taya, Mackenzie and Mia at our family birthday party.

Sweet Cousins!


We had an Eloise party. It was so fitting for Mackenzie.
She reminds me of Eloise. It was so fun!


Happy Birthday!

No comments: