Monday, August 11, 2008

Ryker John Harris has arrived

After months of waiting he is finally here and yes it is a BOY! Ryker John Harris arrived on 8/8/08 at 8:45 pm. He weighed in at 7 lbs 6 oz and 20 in. long. Here are some pictures of his first days.
As you all know we had a tough time choosing a name. I wanted one with meaning or history, Rich wanted one that he could yell out at football games. So we came up with Ryker John. Ryker means Richard in scandinavian and John is my Dad's middle name. We think it fits him perfectly. What a little miracle!
















6 comments:

SaMaTo said...

Oh my gosh!!! He is so darling! Love his name too! The girls are the cutest big sisters I have ever seen. I love you guys so much! Can't wait to see him! Wish we were closer. I will call you soon! Love you so much!
Sara

Karen said...

He is so adorable!!! I am so excited for you to have a boy!!! If you have any BOY questions let me know I've had a little experience...
Your pictures are darling!!! If you need anything at all give me a call, I would love to watch your girls for you anytime you need a break!

Anonymous said...

We missed you at Lake Powell! I was so excited to see more pictures of Riker! I can wait to come see you guys! HE IS SO CUTEEEEEEE! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Great choice in background! So cute!

Unknown said...

Awhhh these pic's are priceless....sweet baby Ryker!!

I love your new blog design! So cute! :)
xoxoxo,
auntieD

Jessica said...

Congratulations Jess! (This is your cousin Jess), I probably won't get to see him until next year, boo!