Sunday, November 16, 2008

Max is Lost!


We lost Max! But we found him, whew! On Friday in my crazy rush to get the girls out the door I told Kenzie to let Max out to go potty. Well, Max digs and gets out of the yard if he is left out for to long. Guess what, I forgot about him until about 10am. I went out and called for him and no Max. Usually Max comes back within an hour or so, this time he didn't. Around noon I decided I had better go and look for him. After about an hour of driving around and calling for Max and wasting my free time I got pulled over. So I went home. I was really worried and decided to call all the animal shelters I could and some neighbors as well. That evening we made some fliers and the next morning Rich put them up. Still nothing. That afternoon the kids went and put some more fliers up and an hour later I got the call. A lady in my neighborhood had him. She also has a female dog, that is in heat and Max is not neutered, you do the math. So Max came home a very happy dog. Needless to say he has an appointment this week to get fixed and I guess we'll find out in a few months if he is going to be a father. So that is our story of Max. It will be a very Happy Thanksgiving now that he is home. We love Max very much, including Rich.

1 comment:

Heather M said...

That little sneaky fella. Well at least you'll know where to find him whenever he runs away. I imagine that after all the times he ended up over at his new "girlfriend's" house this week she has to be pregnant. Are you gonna let him have one last fling before the snip snip?