Thursday, December 4, 2008

Never a dull moment....

I haven 't blogged in awhile and thought I would share a few pictures from our busy and fun life.
There is always someone willing to get in front of the camera, so why not take the picture and share. So did anyone else shop on Black Friday? Let me know how it went for you. I went at 3:30 am and braved Walmart first. Was it worth it? Maybe not. People there are not nice. At 5am you are given the go and everyone just rips into piles of stuff. It was crazy and a little painful. I don't think Walmart will be on my agenda next year, but I will go again to other stores and brave the crowds for the awesome deals. I hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving. I know I did. I'll have to share our Thanksgiving highlights at a later post. Until then TTFN.

The girls right after a bath




Kenzie and Elle after pre-school


Whoops! There goes Elle.


Always has a smile for the camera



Macie learned how to jump rope and now loves it.




Kenzie and Macie are so sweet together

3 comments:

Karen said...

Black Friday was fun... although it does set you back a few days! I am really a person who needs my sleep!!!

Anonymous said...

Look like it was a fun thanksgiving!

Jared said...

Jessica,

Sorry, I thought you were going to leave me your email on my blog. Anyway here is mine, I hope no crazies get a hold of it. jaredbelcher1@yahoo.com