Sunday, September 28, 2008

1st Day of Preschool

Yes I know it is a little late, but I am still playing catch up. Anyway, I just had to post this because it was her first day of her long awaited preschool day. She was so excited to get up and get ready for school. The only problem was that school did not start until noon. So I had the whole morning to hold her off. When the time did finally come she did not want me to walk her there (the preschool is only 5 houses down at Mrs. Heidi's house). She did finally let me come and she loved posing for the pictures. However, when we got there and it was time for me to leave she didn't want me to go. So independent, but really she's a mama's girl.

Kenzie and I walking to school.

Stops for a little pose.


And another pose with the leg popped out.


Kenzie and Elle get to go to school together and they just love it.

Our babies are growing up;)

This was after school on my front porch. When I went to pick them up I was in my car. They wanted to walk home (it's only 5 houses and on the same side of the street as my house), so I thought good I will get there a little before them and take a picture of them walking up the sidewalk. That didn't happen, they thought I was racing them and they both ran all the way home and beat me. I didn't want to drive too fast. So I got this picture instead. So cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh these pictures are so cute. I love Kenzi's poses, very professional. How cute that Ellie and Kenz could go to pre-school together.