Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Have you ever had one of those weeks where the days get shorter and your list gets longer? Well I just had one of those for the last 2-3 months. I felt like it has been non-stop for both Rich and I. We are finally returning to normal, with a new baby of course. The pressure finally caught up with me about a week ago. I kind of broke down and lost it. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I really needed to just release the stress. I locked myself in my bedroom and had a good cry. Being a mom is a really high stress, non-stop, huge responsibility. It can be a challenge to keep it together all the time. I personally need to have some down time to keep myself sane and of course some good friends and family to talk to. For those who read my site, I know you can relate and I applaud all of you who make it through your day, just to do it again the next day. Anyway, enough of the heart to heart. Because of my crazy life lately I need to back track, not only for you to see, but for my own journal. So I hope you enjoy.

I wanted to put a picture up of myself and Ryker,
but guess who is always behind the camera? Yep,
me. I could not find one of just Ryker and I, except
the one that Kenzie took and it did not turn out. Oh
well, aren't they so cute?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi jess,
oops i posted on the "waking up" in regards to this blog you posted...sorry..
xx,
auntieD

Karen said...

Jessica, Don't worry we all have days like that. If you ever want to you can send your kids over. We need to have girls night out and go have some fun.

About not being in pictures... My kids won't even know they had a mom...because I am always the one taking the picture and videoing (is that a word?)