Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Macie's 6th Birthday

Macie turned 6 on July 26th. She wanted an Enchanted Birthday and that is what she got. If you haven't seen the movie then this won't make any sense. Anyway, I hired a lady to play Giselle. I learned a lesson that day, always ask to see a picture if you are hiring a character. She was really sweet, but nothing like Giselle. None of the kids said anything and they all had a blast. Macie said "it was the most awesome birthday ever!" That makes it all worth it. I was 9 months pregnant and really feeling it by the end of this birthday. It was a memorable day in every way.

No we did not make the well just for the party
I had a friend who had it.



2 comments:

Karen said...

The Giselle was AWESOME!!! I wish so bad that I could hire for one of my boy's party's do you still have her number?

Harris Family said...

You are funny! I'll get that to you ASAP. Ha!